Skip to main content
Our promise to you:
- To provide you with helpful and friendly service from knowledgeable and approachable staff.
- We want you to feel comfortable asking for help. We will do everything possible to create a positive learning environment. If we don't know the answer to your question, we will find someone who does. We are here to help you, just ask us.
- To use your feedback to enhance our services
- We value your feedback. Making a complaint, giving a compliment or offering a suggestion can help us improve the services we provide. You can talk with any of our staff, we will listen to and respect your views and opinions, and act appropriately on your comments or concerns.
- To provide convenient and equitable access to resources and services in person and online
- We want you to succeed. We will do our best to make our resources and services available to you around the clock so that regardless of your location or the time of day you’ll have access to what you need when you need it. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- To be flexible in our decision making
- We get that life is hectic sometimes and that you’re so much more than just a student. If you forget to return a book or are in a bind, talk to us and we’ll work something out. We’re here to help you succeed any way we can, so just tell us the problem and together we’ll decide on a fair outcome.
- To help you determine the most appropriate services for your needs
- We’ll keep you moving in the right direction. If we can’t help you we’ll do our best to find someone who can.
We expect you to:
- Respect library property and spaces and be considerate towards fellow students and staff
- Seneca Libraries is a shared study space on campus for everyone to enjoy. Please use study spaces as they are intended, and be courteous to those around you.
- Provide feedback on resources and services to better meet your needs
- What you think is important to us. If you’re happy or unhappy, tell us and we will use your feedback to improve our resources and services.
- Be open to learning
- Be open to using new tools and services. Be engaged and actively participate in the research process.
- Be aware of and adhere to library policies
- We don’t have many policies but the one’s we do have are important. Become a responsible and ethical researcher and library user. Adhere to College policies which apply to all touchpoints on campus.