To put items on Course Reserves, fill out the form that matches the type of reserve it is:
- Books from the General Collection/Reference: Course Reserves Form
- New Books (the library does not have a copy): Recommendation for Library Purchase Form
- Personal Copies (books, notes, solutions): Reserve Room Request Form (Download PDF)
- Bring completed form and materials to the Library Service Desk.
Reserve requests typically take 3-4 days to process. Exceptions are:
- If a copyright clearance is required
- If the book has to be purchased (may take up to 8 weeks).
Removal of Reserve Items
At the end of each term or when a removal date is specified, items will be removed from the reserve. Personal items will be returned to faculty.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-491-5050
- Newnham: ext. 22099
- King: ext. 55108
- Seneca@York ext. 33055
- Markham: ext. 77521